Sorry, this job was closed 25 days ago. See all open Powder Painter Jobs in Sparks, NV
Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Vision, Medical
Do you want a great job, with a skilled team, and with outstanding benefits like paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and a 401K? Then B&J Inc. is the place for you!
The Paint Powder Coater is an essential part of our Paint Team. If you have at least one year of powder finishing experience and are a great team player, then we want to hear from you! Both day shift and swing shift opportunities available!
In this position, you will assist the finishing department in the following areas:
o Production scheduling of orders and color changes
o Racking design, configuration and control.
o Pre-treatment system operations
o Finishing systems application equipment.
o Curing system control
o Quality assurance documentation
o Quality control process and documentation
o Testing procedures & Equipment control
o Process & testing equipment calibration
o Daily inventory control
o Collection of processing and cost accounting information
o Equipment maintenance & housekeeping procedures
B&J, Inc. is a leader in Northern Nevada's manufacturing industry and we are committed to providing our team members with a safe and state of the art facility to work in. If you feel that you meet our qualifications listed below, please submit your resume!
- Minimum two year paint machine and operation experience
- One year powder finishing application with knowledge in
- Electrostatic charging Tribo & Corona
- Application and recovery equipment function and control
- Powder coating material chemistries & cure schedules
- Metals materials and pretreatment process
- Posses basic computer knowledge
- Good math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Detail oriented
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment
- Good verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow direction both written and verbal
- Knowledge of proper care and maintenance of application and recovery equipment
- Manual dexterity
- Willing to work hours needed to complete jobs
About B&J, Inc.:
B&J, Inc. was founded in 1972 in Sparks, Nevada as a one-stop machining, sheetmetal and powder coating manufacturing solution. Our state of the art, ISO 9001:2008 registered facility features almost 54,000 square feet of production, precision manufacturing, quality control, raw materials storage, engineering and design assistance, inventory and shipping capability. If you are interested in joining an organization that understands that producing quality products begins with investing in quality employees, then we would like to hear from you. B&J, Inc. is proud to offer all team members a competitive benefit package along with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
Posted date: 1 month ago