Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Axiom Technologies is a thriving professional services and secure software company headquartered in Reston, Virginia.”
Since 2016, Axiom Technologies has been working with the Department of Defense to rapidly prototype and build modern software for deployed mission operators. Are you looking to join a team that sees its work deployed and operational within months? Do you want to work on multiple projects throughout the year? While software is deployed to both classified and unclassified environments the team does 90% of its development in unclassified environments with access to modern tooling and libraries.
As a member of the team, you will be more than just a coder. We look for and retain personnel who love the mission and don’t mind taking on new tasks outside of comfort zones. Technologies are rapidly changing and no two projects or customers are alike. We seek flexible and curious engineers who enjoy thinking and working outside the box. You will work directly with stakeholders to identify their needs, design a solution, and push your work directly into operations. Tools within the IC are prone to use legacy and outdated web technologies with development timeline measured in years. Take this opportunity to join a diverse team of developers building web, desktop, and mobile software to support a variety of Missions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Requires active DOD TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly
• Work with mangers and customers to determine the structure and content of web projects.
• Build mockups, staging sites, and associated test projects to prototype interfaces for the team to evaluate.
• Using multiple programming languages, create eye-catching and functional web/desktop apps that meet customer objectives.
• Test sites across multiple platforms and limited bandwidth connectivity to ensure the best user experience; makes changes and fixes as required.
• Write requirement-based specifications and create adaptable, reusable code with detailed admin and user guides.
• Work with the team to troubleshoot and identify any website or backend integration issues and rapidly implement fixes.
• Keep up to date with latest framework, languages, and industry best practices to ensure development processes are current and support rapid development.
• More than five years of experience as a Front-End Developer
• Experience with modern web development frameworks including Material Design, React and VueJS2
• Understanding of front-end tooling including npm and webpack.
Preferred but not required
• More than ten years of experience as a Front-End Developer
• Experience developing dashboards to visualize data from databases including Postgres and Mongo
• Experience with Golang, and Go Micro services architectures used by the back-end.
• Experience building web-based desktop applications using Electron
Education and Experience:
• BA or BS Degree in a related technical field
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to perform essential duties of the job which require use of a computer and other technology as needed.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions within this work environment.
• Background conversations and noise
Travel Requirements: Travel for this position may be up to 10% of the year.
Axiom cares about its employee’s well-being and offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees and dependents!
Axiom’s benefits package includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life and Disability
• 401K Retirement Plan
Axiom Technologies is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race (including traits historically associated with race, which includes hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Company address: Reston, VA
Posted date: 8 days ago
Hi, I’m Phil, your AI personal recruiter. Here’s your the job you were looking for: