Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mechanic Jobs in Lihue, HI
To ensure all Avis vehicles are performance ready for customer rental while maintaining the Avis quality, operation and customer service standards as set up by Avis and vehicle manufacturers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilites:
- Identify and Diagnose mechanical problems on a wide range of vehicle models and manufacturers.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks such as but not limited to tire and/or oil changes
- Performs various Manufacturers warranty repairs and safety recall repairs to Avis fleet.
- Performs various mechanical repairs to Avis vehicles.
- Processes repair orders using the ERO system
- Maintain up to date certifications by attending and participating in Avis’ in-house training programs.
- Follows Avis Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the Company.
The duties listed above are not inclusive of any other duties that may be deemed necessary as part of the business needs.
Reports indirectly to the assigned Maintenance and Damage Managers and/or supervisors.
- 3 - 5 Area ASE Certification and Avis Guild Level Completion Required
- Basic Computer and Deductive Reasoning Skills
- Valid AC Recycling Certifications
- Maintain applicable Local, State, Federal Certificates and/or Licenses (i.e. smog (CA), US EPA requirements)
- Willingness to act as a mentor (i.e. assist / help others with various mechanical problems)
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to maintain and project professional behaviors
- Ability to work in varying environments, such as indoors and outdoors.
- Valid Drivers License (as mandated by state and location) with Good Driving history required.
- Must furnish own tools
- Knowledge of ERO and Diagnostic Scan Tools
- Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Reach, Sit for 8 hours
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other busin
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Mechanic jobs in Lihue, Hawaii: