Sorry, this job was closed 6 days ago.
Automotive Service Technician - POSITIONS IN GOLDSBORO, SMITHFIELD AND CLINTON
Benefits offered include: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Disability, and More
Our dealership’s service department is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Technician to begin a great career with us. As an Automotive Service Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and a good problem solver.
· Maintain an organized neat and safe bay.
· A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills.
· Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
· Any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is a big plus, but not required.
· Experience in auto service OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Working knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.)
· Demonstrated success in work ethic.
· Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs).
· Attention to detail.
· Organization and follow-up skills.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
We are proud to offer great facilities and competitive compensation and pay. Apply now if you qualify.
Posted date: 18 days ago
Browse Automotive Service Technician jobs in Smithfield NC USA:
Deacon Jones in Smithfield, NC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sale Auto Mall in Goldsboro, NC
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter
National Tire & Battery in Garner, NC
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter