Sorry, this job was closed 6 days ago.
Automotive Service Director
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Service Director to join our dynamic service team.
The Service Director is responsible for all operations within the service department, including hiring and managing technicians and service advisors, problem-solving, promoting sales, and delivering excellent customer service.
· 3 + years previous experience
· Technical automotive knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to manage others
· Computer Knowledge
· Valid driver license
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to motivate your team
· Excellent communication and phone skills
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Ensure prompt, courteous, and efficient customer service
· Serve as a liaison between customers and technicians
· Take ownership of department and customer experience
· Hire and manage technicians and service advisors
· Prioritize required services
· Build quality relationships with customers
· Have working knowledge of products and services
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Medical insurance
· Dental and vision insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability
· Christmas fund
· Competitive pay plan
APPLY TO THIS AD BY SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.
Drug-Free Work Place. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted date: 18 days ago
Browse Automotive Service Director jobs in Raleigh NC USA:
EasyCare Recruiting in Raleigh, NC
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Automotive Dealership in Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
National Tire & Battery in Raleigh, NC
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter