Dental, 401K, Medical, Vision
Last online 6 hours ago
Why Work Here?
“We are BEYOND DRIVEN!”
Do you have at least three years of experience in Carrier Sales?
This opportunity is for you if you are looking for a change and want to work for a company where you are not just a number. We treat our employees and customers like family and that is our differentiation.
We are a growing organization and looking for talent to join our team!
Our chosen candidate will be personally aligned with our Values: Integrity, Quality, Accountability, Passion and Innovate!
This is full salary position with additional earning power through monthly commissions!
- Identify and secure carriers that align with current and future needs
- Create, build and maintain long term carrier relationships
- Ensure all carrier compliance guidelines are followed
- Negotiate rates and communicate expectations clearly
- Understand market trends, lane analysis and company initiatives/strategies
- Achieving exceptional results from the tasks delegated by the manager
- Successful and efficient communications within the operations department
- Understanding the importance of customer service, in all situations (good or bad)
- At least three years experience in Carrier Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving individual results
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills: prioritizing and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Being able to remain calm and collective in stressful situation
- Strong leadership skills with attention to detail
- An incredible work environment that’s casual and inspiring
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Competitive salary, full benefits and 401k
About Automated Logistics Systems, LLC:
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.