Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Operations Specialist Jobs in Jackson, MI
“We are BEYOND DRIVEN!”
We are looking for an energetic and self driven candidate to join our Operations Team on 3rd shift!
The chosen candidate will be a quick learner, good with systems/computers, and have the ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team on an entry level basis, learn the logistics industry, and thrive/grow in the process.
The chosen candidate will be an individual who is personally aligned with our values, including: Integrity, Innovate, Passion, Accountability and Quality !
Previous experience in transportation or logistics is a big plus.
· Track and trace loads while ensuring all requirements from the customer are met.
· Respond promptly to problems, find a solution, and looks for ways to improve.
· Develop trustworthy relationships with internal and external customers.
· Identify carriers to handle available loads secured by our Sales and Account Management teams.
· Qualify and approve those carriers to our company standards.
· Negotiate rates and explain load requirements.
· Always having a positive outlook on all types of situations.
· Successful and efficient communications within the operations department.
· Understanding the importance of customer service, in all situations (good or bad).
· Develop quality relationships with customers and their supplier's.
· Manage the customer's orders to ensure expectations from the customer are met.
· College degree or some college classes taken preferred, High School Diploma/GED required.
· Experience in transportation/logistics/trucking or Customer Service is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills.
· Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
· Excellent Time Management skills.
· Ability to work autonomously on 3rd shift.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address: 3517 Scheele Drive, Jackson, MI 49203
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Operations Specialist jobs in Jackson MI USA:
KOHLS in Jackson, MI
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services in Jackson, MI
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. in Jackson, MI
Posted 1 year ago on Roomba Jobs