Are you bilingual and looking for a great opportunity with an awesome company?
Do you wait for things to happen or do you make them happen? We are looking for an energetic, quick learner who has experience in logistics/transportation industry, who is good with systems/computers, and have the ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
The chosen candidate will be an individual who is personally aligned with our values, including: Integrity, Passion, Grow or Die, Persistence, Initiative and OWN IT!
· Track and trace loads traveling in the US and Mexico while ensuring all requirements from the customer are met.
· Respond promptly to problems, find a solution, and looks for ways to improve.
· Develop trustworthy relationships with internal and external customers.
· Identify carriers to handle available loads secured by our Sales and Account Management teams.
· Qualify and approve those carriers to our company standards.
· Negotiate rates and explain load requirements.
· Always having a positive outlook on all types of situations.
· Successful and efficient communications within the operations department.
· Understanding the importance of customer service, in all situations (good or bad).
· Develop quality relationships with customers and their supplier's.
· Manage the customer's orders to ensure expectations from the customer are met.
Due to the nature of the position only consider bilingual (English-Spanish) applicants for this important role.
College degree or some college classes taken preferred, High School Diploma/GED required.
· Experience in transportation/logistics/trucking or Customer Service is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills.
· Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
· Excellent Time Management skills.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Training and mentorship
Internal promotion opportunities
Competitive salary, full benefits and 401k
About Automated Logistics Systems, LLC:
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address:5902 Riverside Dr, Laredo, TX 78041