Do you have experience within a 3PL company in Operations, operating a Transportation Management System (TMS)?
If so you would be a great fit for this newly posted position!
You will be an integral part of our 3PL operations, ensuring that the delivery and supply chain processes are operating smoothly and cost-effectively as well as offering solutions to drive company revenue.
· Responsible to identify savings and optimization opportunities
· Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
· Build customer relationships and rapport
· Monitor report cards with customers, clients, and vendors
· Resolve any issues that arrive in a professional and exponential manner
· Identify any shipment, billing or follow up issue and escalate appropriately
Must have experience in 3PL AND working with a TMS system
Familiarity with CRM platforms
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
About Automated Logistics Systems, LLC:
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address:1595 Galbraith Ave SE, Suite 275 , Grand Rapids, MI