Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Sales Representative Jobs in Grand Rapids, MI
Carrier Sales Representative
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Dental
We are looking for smart, strong-willed, organized, competitive individuals who flourish in a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere. The Carrier Sales Representative position is for anyone who enjoys solving complex problems, building interpersonal relationships, and seeking continuous improvement.
The chosen candidate will be an individual who is personally aligned with our values, including: Integrity, Innovate, Passion, Accountability and Quality !
- Identify carriers that align with current and future needs
- Create, build and maintain longterm carrier relationships
- Ensure all carrier compliance guidelines are followed
- Negotiate rates and communicate expectations clearly
- Understand market trends, lane analysis and company initiatives/strategies
- Achieving exceptional results from the tasks delegated by the manager
- Successful and efficient communications within the operations department
- Understanding the importance of customer service, in all situations (good or bad)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience (1-3 years preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving individual results
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills: prioritizing and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Being able to remain calm and collective in stressful situation
- Strong leadership skills with attention to detail
- Extensive training and mentor ship program
- An incredible work environment that’s casual and inspiring
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Company sponsored intramural sports teams
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Competitive salary, full benefits and 401k
About Automated Logistics Systems, LLC:
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Sales Representative jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan:
Outside Sales Representative - 1225 NEW!
Champion Windows and Home Exteriors in Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 8 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Rep NEW!
Those Guys Painting Co in Grand Rapids, MI
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Silversmith Inc in Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter