“We are BEYOND DRIVEN!”
Are you bilingual and looking for a great opportunity with an awesome company? This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team on an entry level basis, learn the logistics industry, and thrive/grow in the process.
We are looking for an energetic, quick learner who is good with systems/computers, and have the ability to communicate well with internal and external customers. This position is on 2nd shift and you will be working with another team member who is experienced and knowledgeable in the Operations role.
The chosen candidate will be an individual who is personally aligned with our values, including: Integrity, Innovate, Passion, Accountability and Quality !
Previous experience in transportation or logistics is a big plus.
Hours: 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
· Track and trace loads traveling in the US and Mexico while ensuring all requirements from the customer are met.
· Respond promptly to problems, find a solution, and looks for ways to improve.
· Develop trustworthy relationships with internal and external customers.
· Identify carriers to handle available loads secured by our Sales and Account Management teams.
· Qualify and approve those carriers to our company standards.
· Negotiate rates and explain load requirements.
· Always having a positive outlook on all types of situations.
· Successful and efficient communications within the operations department.
· Understanding the importance of customer service, in all situations (good or bad).
· Develop quality relationships with customers and their supplier's.
· Manage the customer's orders to ensure expectations from the customer are met.
Due to the nature of the position only consider bilingual (English-Spanish) applicants for this important role.
College degree or some college classes taken preferred, High School Diploma/GED required.
· Experience in transportation/logistics/trucking or Customer Service is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills.
· Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
-Must be able to become certified on a forklift (we will provide training)
· Excellent Time Management skills.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address: 5902 Riverside Dr, Laredo, TX 78041
Posted date: 27 days ago