Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
“We are BEYOND DRIVEN!”
We have a great opportunity for someone with Logistics experience to join our team in a leadership position!
This position will oversee all after hours operations in our Track and Trace/Carrier Sales/Account Management operations; hours of the position are 4:00 p.m. - midnight. Our After Hours team consists of one additional person on 2nd shift, one person on 3rd and a rotating team member working on the weekends.
The chosen candidate will be an individual who is personally aligned with our values, including: Integrity, Passion, Grow or Die, Persistence, Initiative and Own It !
· At least two years of experience in transportation/logistics/trucking industry.
· College degree preferred.
· Previous leadership experience is a big PLUS!
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills.
· Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
· Excellent Time Management skills.
· Ability to work autonomously on 2nd shift.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address: 3517 Scheele Drive, Jackson, MI 49203
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Team Leader jobs in Jackson MI USA: