We are making great things happen at ALS, and it is an exciting time to join our team!
The 3PL Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for planning and managing a successful customer transition from the award of business through the daily execution of operations. They are a single point of accountability for accounts identified as requiring special attention within the Solutioning Process based on the complexity of the scope of services. The IM will direct and manage the day-to-day activities of implementing new business with in the ALS Network. This is accomplished by defining the scope and complexity of the business to be transitioned. The IM will direct cross-functional teams comprised of customer, local operations, data analysts, IT and finance personnel. Communication is required in many forms: email, project management tools, face to face meetings and conference calls. They are responsible for successfully implementing operational and systems solutions according to the scope of services.
1 Line Role:Ensure we build strong customer relationships right from the start.
1. Lead, Manage, Accountability.
2. Implement the value proposition.
3. Project Management during implementation and startup through stability.
4. Workflow and process map validation.
Essential Function(s) of the Position
1) Creation and management of the master implementation schedule for all new business ensuring that all key milestone are identified, completed on schedule regular communication is established among the team and risk is minimized.
2) Develop a transition timeline for both business and systems.
3) Manage transition resources, scope, schedule and quality.
4) Ensuring the operational solution is complete and viable and meets the customers needs.
5) Ensure agreed upon procedures are documented and implemented.
6) Point of contact for customer, sales, management, etc.
7) Escalate to Director 3PL Operations when team members are not participating or more resources are needed.
8) Successfully close a transition by a Formal Solution Review.
Education and Experience: College degree preferred and 5-7 years of experience managing high transactional key customer accounts in the Logistics Industry.
About Automated Logistics Systems, LLC:
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Company address:3517 Scheele Drive, Jackson, MI 49202