Never miss an opportunity. On ZipRecruiter, top companies reach out to you.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Role available as soon as April 1st. The initial job period is 3 to 4 months.
Day to day activities in the project:
· Fix the defects arising out of Functional and Integration testing
· Analyze and optimize the queries used in the application for performance improvement.
· Actively participate in the team meetings while going over the implementation issues and provide possible solutions.
· Participate in peer review process to make sure the implemented code adheres to coding standards
· Create Data Revision or Change Scripts as needed to normalize the tables or fix data discrepancies.
· Demonstrates leadership and active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably SVN, Jenkins, etc.)
· Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership and accountability.
· Exposure to modern engineering practices and cloud computing (AWS) is a strong plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications
· 5+ years of hands-on software design and development experience in commercial environments, at least 2 of which should be in a technical leadership role.
· At least 5 years of demonstrated experience developing Web Applications and Services using JAVA/JAVA EE, Spring, and other related technologies, preferably in an Agile environment
· Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Server 12 or above
· Experienced with building framework for modern transnational and data processing applications
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverable
· Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
· Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
Technical: Experience or exposure to the following concepts and technologies is desired
· Application development using Java EE, Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a must
· Strong Oracle SQL Experience with the ability write Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, and Triggers
· Must have worked on IDEs such as Eclipse, Spting STS or IntelliJ IDEA
· Experience in basic concepts of Active MQ or similar messaging service is required
· Knowledge of Oracle Policy Automation or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is optional but good to have
· Knowledge of IBM Thunderhead is optional but good to have
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· 7+ years total Java EE development experience
AustinPPS delivers simple technical and business solutions for complex organizations and systems.
223 Courtland Street NE Atlanta, GA
3 days ago
View all Jobs at AustinPPS
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?