Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will focus on new full life cycle software development and maintenance of multi-tier service oriented architecture systems providing various web services to our clients.
Immediate responsibilities will include the design, development, testing and documentation of applications and sub-systems.
You will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing of software, and configuration management.
Candidate will be responsible for development of software test scenarios and will be expected to participate on software peer reviews.
*# of Years Experience 5 years experience; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
*Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree, Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Five years development experience with large scale systems.
- Java, XML, Oracle and Web Portal Technologies
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Required skills in one or more of the following:
Web services and Oracle database technologies. SQL,
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication
and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
If you are interested send updated word document resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Augment Consulting Management Services Inc.:
Augment Consulting Management Services, Inc.
8601 Six Forks Road, Suite 400, Raleigh, NC 27615
WOSB, W/MBE - Contract Placement - Employer of Record
"Awarded Top Diversity Business of 2011 & 2012"