We are looking for dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and a positive attitude for the development and implementation of Java-based applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will focus on new full life cycle software development and maintenance of multi-tier service oriented architecture systems providing various web services to our clients. Immediate responsibilities will include the design, development, testing and documentation of applications and sub-systems. You will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing of software, and configuration management. Candidate will be responsible for development of software test scenarios and will be expected to participate on software peer reviews.
*# of Years Experience from 5 to 9 years experience; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD..
*Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree, Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Five to Seven years development experience with large scale systems.
- Java, XML, Oracle and Web Portal Technologies
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Required skills in one or more of the following:
Web services and Oracle database technologies. SQL,
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication
and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.