Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Java Developer Jobs in Baltimore, MD
Java Developer in Baltimore, MD (2108148) TF
Our client has a job opening for a JAVA Developer, Level 3 in Baltimore, MD. The contract lasts 3-6 months at a pay rate of $57.26-$67.36 per hour, W2 only. Only US citizens and green card holders may apply.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a strong Java Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. Put your years of experience in application development into a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Solutions Management division which focuses on healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, state, and local government clients.
We are looking for dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to actively involved with the development and implementation of an SOA based Enterprise Application.
- Primary responsibilities will focus on new full life cycle software development and maintenance of multi-tier service-oriented architecture systems providing various web services to our clients
- Immediate responsibilities will include the design, development, testing and documentation of new applications and sub-systems
- You will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing of software, and configuration management
- Candidate will be responsible for development of software test scenarios and will be expected to participate on software peer reviews
- The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or technical science (e.g. Engineering) or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Enterprise SOA Based application including SOAP/RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile Development, Java, XML, Oracle and Web Portal Technologies like Struts2, JSF and Spring MVC, etc.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust
- Must be either a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Portal & Portlet Development
- Experience with application integration technologies like JMS, MQ
- Experience with Web Services, Web Service security, WSDL, etc.
- Experience with Batch Processing, File Processing, Scheduling and etc.
- Enterprise architecture, system architecture, ETL and data architecture experience
- Knowledge of J2EE/JAVA, XML, Oracle, data modeling, configuration management and object oriented methodology tools will be a plus
- Experience with Cloud computing and virtual environments
- Experience with working with multiple team and developers and customer interaction
- Previous working experience with HHS/CMS environment/projects.
- Only US citizens and green card holders may apply
- No felony convictions
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to commute to office site
- No travel expenses will be paid for relocation
Pay rate: $57.26-$67.36 per hour, W2 only (Major factor in hiring decision)
Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
Location: Baltimore, MD
If interested, please send an updated resume as an attachment and answer the questions below.
The skills on your resume must show that you meet the requirements for this position.
Please get back to me as soon as possible so that I may forward your information to the hiring manager.
Copy and paste the questions into your reply. Place your answers either next to or beneath the questions.
- Do you meet all of the skills at the required levels? Are there any that you don’t completely meet? You do not have to be a 100% fit to be submitted.
- Are you are a US citizen or green card holder? Which?
- Have you been submitted for this position by another company, either now or in the past?
- Reason for leaving your last job? Or still employed?
- The length of this assignment is 3-6 months. Are you available to work the entire period?
- Work hours are 8 AM – 5 PM. Can you work during this time?
- Pay rate is $57.26-$67.36 per hour, W2 only. It is a major factor in the hiring decision. What rate will you accept for this position?
- Can you commute to Baltimore, MD daily? Do you live close by or are you willing to relocate?
- What date and times are you available to interview face to face? By phone?
- How soon can you start after accepting an offer?
- Do you understand that non-health benefits take effect after one year of employment? Health insurance for Augment employees can be purchased from the benefits coordinator.
- What is the best # to contact you?
- What active clearances do you have?
- What certifications do you have?
- What diplomas or degrees do you have?
- List the school, city, state, graduation date, degree, major, and GPA.
- Do you have any felony convictions?
- List and explain all misdemeanor convictions. Give the conviction and the year.
- Any concerns with passing a drug test or background check (fingerprinting)?
- What is your full legal name? (Include middle name)
- DO WE HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE CLIENT?
About Augment Consulting Management Services Inc.:
Augment Consulting Management Services, Inc.
8601 Six Forks Road, Suite 400, Raleigh, NC 27615
WOSB, W/MBE - Contract Placement - Employer of Record
"Awarded Top Diversity Business of 2011 & 2012"
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Java Developer jobs in Baltimore, Maryland:
Multiple UI & Java Developer Openings NEW!
ALTA IT Services in Baltimore, MD
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Java Developer – Train and Hire Program
Dexter Systems Inc in Baltimore, MD
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
R20002684 Senior Java Developer
Randstad Sourceright in Baltimore, MD
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter