Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Virtual Recruiter Jobs in Detroit, MI
FAST paced environment- VIRTUAL RECRUITER experience PREFERRED
Augment Consulting Management Services is seeking Virtual Recruiters to support multiple contracts across the nation our small business, DOD, Federal and FORTUNE 100 CLIENTS. Our clients industries range from IT, Federal Government, Healthcare, Communications, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Administrative, Human Resources and more. Our company has doubled in size within the last 6 months!
Looking for 5 VIRTUAL Recruiters to work from their personal home office
- You must have a Phone, Computer with MS Office and High Speed Internet
Daily Job Functions:
- Develop strategies to find qualified candidates
- Network with various User Groups
- Utilize and understand tools to find qualified candidates
- Regularly maintain communication with candidates
- Set up interviews; follow up with client and candidate once completed
- Submit candidates within a 24 hour timeframe
- Dissect and comprehend a job description to submit properly to candidates
- Prepare resume for submittal- Format when necessary
- 2 to 5 years of experience recruiting in a fast paced and high productivity environment
- Desire to have fun and enjoy what you do
- Passion for success with a desire to grow quickly in your career
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive goals and initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- The ability to foster and develop candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills, including strong negotiation skills
- Must work independently and be self-motivated!
Candidates with experience in the following industries are preferred:
IT - to include engineering, development, SAS, programming, analysis, technicians and more
Warehouse - to include assemblers, maintenance, operations, and more
Administrative - to include office staff, human resources, marketing, assistant and more
20 submittals per week
4 hires per month
- First 2 weeks: 100% commission
- After a 2 week period you will be evaluated & if you meet our metrics you will qualify for $1,000 per month. You are evaluated on submittals, participation and overall attitude and willingness to learn.
- If you qualify, you will receive the $1000 draw plus $150.00 per hire on each low end placement ($7.99 & below spreads) or 10% of profitable spread on higher end placements ($8.00 & above spreads).
- After 30 days you will be evaluated to see if you qualify for salary.
- Junior Recruiter is $24,000 for and $28,000 for Senior Recruiters.
Please complete these questions! After we receive them someone will set up and time to interview you.
- How many years of experience do you have working in a virtual environment?
- What recruiting skills are you best at? IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing, etc…
- What do you find most challenging about working from home?
- Why do you think you will be a successful recruiter?
- On average how many submittals do you make per day?
- How many hires do you get in a month?
- What type of positions are you hiring?
- Reason for leaving last job?
- The work hours are 9-5 EST- NO exceptions. Are you available to work during this time?
- Do you have your own computer and phone?
- Are you prepared to work 2 weeks or longer without income?
- Why would you be willing to do this?
- When are you available to interview?
- When are you available to start?
- Are you able to return your paperwork within 24 hours?
- What is the best # to contact you?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
- Have you been convicted of ANY misdemeanors in the past 7 years? If so, please explain.
- Do you have any concerns about passing either your drug test, background or fingerprinting?
- Tell me why you think you are the best person for this role and why I should hire you over other candidates?
About Augment Consulting Management Services Inc.:
Augment Consulting Management Services, Inc.
8601 Six Forks Road, Suite 400, Raleigh, NC 27615
WOSB, W/MBE - Contract Placement - Employer of Record
"Awarded Top Diversity Business of 2011 & 2012"
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Virtual Recruiter jobs in Detroit, Michigan: