Oviatt Hearing and Balance is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in Syracuse, NY. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the state of New York. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Drive to 40 net hearing instruments per month as indicated by best practices.
· Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing, and make recommendations for hearing aids
· Make ear impressions and ear molds, order instruments
· Program hearing aids using a computer
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Counsel patients
· Maintain documentation and patient filesQualifications
· Master’s Degree in Audiology or AU.D.
· 3-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license
The successful Audiologist will also possess:
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program and benefits package.
Browse dispensing audiologist jobs in Syracuse, New York:
Oviatt Hearing and Balance in Syracuse, NY
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Beltone in Syracuse, NY
Posted 10 months ago on Beyond
Spot On Recruiting, Inc. in Syracuse, New York
Posted 1 year ago on National Association of Physician Recruiters