Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Dispensing Audiologist Jobs in Scarborough, ME
Dispensing Audiologist - Scarborough, ME
Marty Layne Audiology is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice with office locations in Scarborough, Kennebunk and Saco, ME. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the state of Maine. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Drive to 40 net hearing instruments per month as indicated by best practices.
· Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing, and make recommendations for hearing aids
· Make ear impressions and ear molds, order instruments
· Program hearing aids using a computer
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Counsel patients
· Maintain documentation and patient filesQualifications
· Master’s Degree in Audiology or AU.D.
· 3-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license
The successful Audiologist will also possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume patients
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians and team members
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program and benefits package.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Dispensing Audiologist jobs in Scarborough, Maine: