Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago.
About Our Company
ATR, Inc., a dynamic, high-growth consulting/software solutions company located in Spring, Texas (77379) is looking for a high-energy, top performing Software Implementation Project Manager. Project solutions include lifecycle procedure management, learning management, incident tracking and management of change solutions.
Software Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of software implementation projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Experience with IT enterprise solutions (e.g. compliance, document management, SAP, equipment database, EH&S, policies and procedures, LMS, CBT) are extremely helpful.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Present and negotiate with customer senior management
• Support and participate in Sales presentations.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Expect approximately 50% travel (domestic and international)
• 7+ years of Senior Project Management enterprise software project experience
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of technical software project management techniques and tools
• Working knowledge of Windows and other infrastructures including hardware and software
• Direct work experience in technical software project management capacity
• Strong technology knowledge and skils
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in strategic planning
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
• Experience with ATR PRiSM Suite products or similar safety/compliance software
• Proficient in project management software
• College degree required, Project Management certifications, training required
Global Leader in Procedure Improvement Solutions
ATR provides mission critical procedure, work guidance and knowledge management solutions to high risk industries. We focus on worker safety and operational excellence combining best practices and advanced technologies.
Rapidly growing company serving high-risk, high compliance industries with comprehensive software applications including electronic lifecycle procedure management, learning management and management of change. Gaining international presence and offering state-of-the-art solutions with oil, power, nuclear and manufacturing customers.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Implementation Project Manager jobs in Spring TX USA: