Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Consultant Jobs in Spring, TX
ATR is looking for industry-best experts with substantial procedure program management and consulting experience to provide leadership to help our clients develop best practice programs incorporating the industry-leading SmartProcedure lifecycle technology quickly being adopted by major companies such as ExxonMobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips and others. You will be working extensively with clients before and during implementations and transforming ineffective programs to best practices focused on worker safety, technological sustainability and operations excellence.
- Provide industry best practice leadership for procedure programs.
- Perform comprehensive procedure program assessments and procedure evaluations.
- Develop procedure program governance policies.
- Develop procedure best practice writer’s guidelines, use and adherence and management of change policies.
- Promote SmartProcedure technology as best practice.
- Develop white-papers and promote technology and services at conferences and workshops.
- Identify client’s needs and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Provide support for SmartProcedure technology implementations.
- Advise and create effective industry standard procedural writing standards.
- Pinpoint and recommend solutions of ineffective/outdated procedures with potential to contribute to human errors.
- Analyze documents for logic, usability, content and compliance with legislation and corporate standards.
- Train staff to examine and write effective industry standard human factored procedures.
- Ability to manage a procedural and policy business improvement plan.
- Set up, write and edit instructions, policies, procedures, presentations, flow charts, forms and job aids.
- Build effective and solid relationships with SMEs to develop, validate and test procedures.
- Perform staffing analysis and create groups for each site(s) to match transition and implementation plans.
- Review procedure lifecycle, content validation, content collection, and recommend best industry practices.
- Potential to manage growing team of procedure professionals based on experience.
- Expect travel at 50-75%.
- Must have strong technical competency.
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate strong software presentation expertise for executive audiences.
- Possess excellent writing techniques within industry’s best practices.
- Exhibit advanced level of Microsoft Suite and other editing tools.
- Create custom PowerPoint presentation as related to the client’s industry.
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge about networking, infrastructure and web-based system.
- Familiar with OSHA, ISO 9000, AP-907, PPA and other standards.
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels among various management groups.
- Provide consultancy evaluation reports to the ATR executive team leader.
- Participate in contract negotiation and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Risk Management beneficial.
- PPA, PMO, OSHA certifications or related field.
- 5+ years in a procedure consulting role or procedure management.
- 5+ years in operations or operation’s management (refining, chemical, manufacturing, energy).
- Project management experience and certification beneficial.
- Significant human factor procedure writing experience.
- NRC/INPO experience beneficial.
- Experience with SmartProcedures beneficial.
- Salary negotiable, plus personal and company performance bonus.
- Full Benefits package (Vacation, Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k).
- Company rated in Top 50 Companies to Work For in Houston, 2013.
Global Leader in Procedure Improvement Solutions
ATR provides mission critical procedure, work guidance and knowledge management solutions to high risk industries. We focus on worker safety and operational excellence combining best practices and advanced technologies.
Rapidly growing company serving high-risk, high compliance industries with comprehensive software applications including electronic lifecycle procedure management, learning management and management of change. Gaining international presence and offering state-of-the-art solutions with oil, power, nuclear and manufacturing customers.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Consultant jobs in Spring, Texas:
Business Consulting / Seasoned Executive NEW!
International Services, Inc. in Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Franchise Business Consultant
Franchise Business in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
JAB Recruitment in Houston, TX
Posted 20 hours ago on ZipRecruiter