Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago.
The Marketing Specialist/Business Development candidate must be innovative and play an integral role in creating, planning and executing marketing strategies. Must be able to create and edit various marketing materials such as web content, logos, brochures, presentations, trade articles and press releases. Coordinates with a team of managers and developers to provide visual layouts. Determine design specifications that match technical requirements for our software suite and advertising plans. Participate in pre-sales software presentations and trade show activities.
• Attends and supports sales / marketing presentations including trade shows.
• Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages
• Develop, integrate, and implement a broad range of marketing communication and business development activities.
• Provides / researches marketing trends by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Organize and lead strategy meetings regarding marketing and business development.
• Implement and oversee SEO activities to increase web presence.
• Propose and develop promotional collateral.
• 2+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 1 year experience in a field facing role
• 2+ years’ experience using PowerPoint in a layout/prototyping context, logo and digital media required
• 2+ years’ experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Frame Maker or Visio preferred
• 2+ years' experience in MS office software and editing HTML web pages
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
•Adapt to work in a fast paced, client driven and deadline oriented environment
•Available to travel 10%
•Must be able to handle constructive criticism
• Bachelor’s in business / marketing or 3 years of direct marketing support experience.
• Portfolio of work will be requested
• Salary: Based on experience
• Full benefits package (Vacation, Holidays, Medical, Vision and 401K)
• ATR is rated Top 50 in Best Companies to Work For in Houston, 2013
Global Leader in Procedure Improvement Solutions
ATR provides mission critical procedure, work guidance and knowledge management solutions to high risk industries. We focus on worker safety and operational excellence combining best practices and advanced technologies.
Rapidly growing company serving high-risk, high compliance industries with comprehensive software applications including electronic lifecycle procedure management, learning management and management of change. Gaining international presence and offering state-of-the-art solutions with oil, power, nuclear and manufacturing customers.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Marketing Specialist jobs in Spring TX USA:
Jim Adler & Associates in Houston, TX
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Skillgigs Inc in Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Adventus Technologies Inc in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter