Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open ASP NET Developer Jobs in Spring, TX
Software Developer/Programmer (Mid-Level) - Immediate Opening!
Analyze requirements, demonstrate programming and developers’ skills including designing and debugging. Exhibit problem solving techniques, provide solutions, confer with team members, follow systems flow, data usage, and work processes. Investigate problem areas; following software development lifecycle. Prepare, install and document solutions by exercising best practices within system specifications and standards.Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Developer/Programmer Position with hands-on experience in Skillset 1 or 2:
- Must have a minimum of 1-4 yrs. experience
- CS Degree or equivalent
- Live nearby Spring, Texas 77379
- Legal Visa status to work in the US
• Functional Programming Experience (one of the following)
• Must Enjoy Presentation Layer Programming
• SQL (Transact/SQL and PL/SQL)
• Web Services/WCF/WebAPI
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a technical field preferred.
- Aassociates’ degree, professional certifications, or technical coursework / portfolio of work and work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Full competitive benefits package.
Global Leader in Procedure Improvement Solutions
ATR provides mission critical procedure, work guidance and knowledge management solutions to high risk industries. We focus on worker safety and operational excellence combining best practices and advanced technologies.
Rapidly growing company serving high-risk, high compliance industries with comprehensive software applications including electronic lifecycle procedure management, learning management and management of change. Gaining international presence and offering state-of-the-art solutions with oil, power, nuclear and manufacturing customers.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse ASP NET Developer jobs in Spring, Texas: