Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Mechanical Estimator Jobs in West Jordan, UT
Mechanical Estimator (Industrial and Construction)
The Industrial Project Estimator position performs the following:
- Preparation of quotes in response to RFQ’s and RFP's from clients and potential clients
- Performs Quantity Take-Offs from prints (paper and electronic) and reviews specifications provided in RFP
- Works to close projects that have been submitted. Including the full sales process with Follow Up, Negotiation, Document Preparation, and Closing the Sale.
- Participates in kick-off plans and meetings for each project with Project Management, Engineering, and Finance
- Acts as a liasion between the owner, general contractor, owners representative, construction manager, sub contractors, and internal project management and engineering.
- Prospect for new clients through outbound phone calls, emails, and other means
- Regularly manages the account relationship on a cycle to ensure that all accounts receive contact.
- Enters information, calls, contacts, meetings, and all pertinent information into the company CRM
- Coordinates with project management, Field Management, Vendors, and Subcontractors to develop timely and accurate proposals that meet the needs of the company’s clients and prospects.
- Makes onsite visits to both clients and prospects regularly.
- Makes discovery phone calls and visits to potential prospects.
- Attends weekly coordination meetings.
- Promotes safety in the company by illustrating safe work methods in client and prospect proposals and negotiations
- Ability to identify new opportunities with new prospects and at existing client sites.
- Uses a research based approach to prospecting to seek out the correct ‘fit’ between company and potential prospects. Including networking, internet research, and association membership.
If you are driven to succeed, and will stop at nothing to ensure that your clients receive the best possible service, while keeping the integrity of the commitments made to the company, then this could be the job for you!
*Some positions that have been succesful in this type of role are (but not limited to):
- Maintenance Planners
- Engineering Technologists
- Technical sales people
- Industrial managers
- Plant managers
- Operations managers
- Industrial Engineers
- Construction Estimators
- and more….
If you meet these qualifications or think that you are someone that we should now, apply now.
Remember, we don’t hire resumes, we hire over achievers….
- Ability to quickly read and understand blueprints
**Ability to perform take-offs on blue prints
- Strong ability to engage clients and prospects over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and approach
MUST be able to navigate multiple computer systems
Industrial, manufacturing, equipment, machinery, and construction background
About ATLAS Rigging and Transfer:
ATLAS Rigging and Transfer is a company that moves, assembles, and installs the world's machinery. We take pride in efficiently building the worlds manufacturing facilities with strong know-how, state of the art equipment, and exceptional craftspeople. ATLAS is built on a reputation that spans more than three decades, and a legacy of four generations. If you believe that you are the type of person that is driven to excellence, and has the character to work with the most prestigious companies in the world, then you might be the right fit. Talk to us today!
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Mechanical Estimator jobs in West Jordan, Utah:
Construction Estimator NEW!
Rainey Homes in Bountiful, UT
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
FUTURE Craft and FUTURE Non-Craft Workers (Multiple States)
Bodell Construction in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Senior Estimator NEW!
HD Supply in West Jordan, UT
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter