Seeking Experienced Outside Sales Representative for
K-12 Education Company
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative
. This is a commission-based opportunity and some travel will be involved. With our team, you will have the chance to grow with a company that truly cares about its members. Outside Sales Representatives have uncapped earning potential that is rewarded through hard work and exceptional customer service. Our services are provided primarily to elementary and secondary schools through principals, superintendents and respective decision makers.Job Responsibilities
In addition to demonstrating direct sales, customer service and business development expertise, additional responsibilities will include
- Building strong long-term customer relationships and managing accounts.
- Acting as an independent contractor handling business development.
- Selling our services to elementary and secondary schools.
- Contacting new leads in-person without prospective client notice.
- Introducing clients to our services by conducting presentations to Principals, Superintendents, Staff and related Decision Makers.
- Prospecting and developing accounts and growing strategic relationships.
- Ability to handle reporting on T&E expenses in a timely manner.
What We Offer
- Four year college degree (focus on business or related field a plus)
- Prior Outside Sales Experience Required
- A Multiple-Step Interview Process is Required
- Background in K-12 sales is a Preferred
- Strong desire to exceed expectations and sales initiatives
- A Team Player
- Must possess exemplary communication skills and have superior listening skills
- Excellent customer service and client development skills
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a sales environment
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Accepts coaching while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Lucrative uncapped commission
- Solid and stable company with strong core values
- Formal training provided
- Work/Life balance and a flexible schedule