Please note: Only applications with resumes will be accepted.
If you are a motivated and personable individual and you are looking for a rewarding new career path with an established and growing company, join the Mobile Communications team! We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate to sell AT&T phones, products and services at our retail store. You will talk with customers to determine their wireless telecommunications needs and will then provide the appropriate products and services to meet those needs. This is a commission-based sales position with no limit to how much you can make – the more you sell, the more you earn!Job Responsibilities
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will serve as the public face of our organization, and therefore you must provide our customers with attentive, friendly and knowledgeable service while maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. You will sell the full array of AT&T products and services to customers using a defined and proven sales process. In addition, you will utilize your customer service skills and your expert knowledge of wireless technology to build lasting customer relationships both in person and via telephone through periodic follow-up calls.
Your specific duties as a Retail Sales Associate will include:
- Greeting customers in an appropriate and timely manner
- Creating a satisfying buying experience for the customer
- Identifying customer needs and presenting them with suitable wireless products and services.
- Meeting or exceeding sales performance goals on a daily/monthly basis.
- Generating leads through follow-up calls and outbound traffic generation events, including thank you cards, and phone calls to customers to ensure satisfaction
- Creating sales opportunities outside the confines of the store through a variety of activities and events
- Handling all administrative aspects of the sale including paperwork and payments
- Assisting customers with payment, billing questions and customer care concerns
- Filling out contract forms, determining charges for service requested, collecting deposits, preparing change of address records, and issuing discontinuance orders
- Participating in customer retention efforts
- Maintaining a balanced cash drawer at all times and closing out the register at the end of the day
- Ensuring that the store is presentable to customers at all times.
- Stocking shelves, counters and tables with merchandise, setting up advertising displays or arranging merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales as well as stamping, marking, or tagging price on merchandise
- Maintaining sales records and preparing stock inventory
- Monitoring and evaluating the activities and products of the competition
- Understanding all company policies, procedures and specific company objectives and goals
- Following AT&T Five Key Behaviors at all times
- Completing online training courses as required
As a Retail Sales Associate, you must be self-motivated, highly competitive, driven to earn and able to consistently close sales. You must also display a positive and enthusiastic personality along with the ability to handle rejection and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with customers while making effective sales presentations.
Specific qualifications for the Retail Sales Associate position include:
- High school diploma or GED; previous sales training a plus
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to project a clean-cut and professional appearance
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Commitment to regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Experience in customer-facing retail sales (particularly wireless sales) or customer-service preferred
- Technical knowledge a plus
- Background in sports or other competitive activities a plus
As a Retail Sales Associate at Mobile Communications, you will be working for an established and growing organization with a dynamic work atmosphere that is both competitive and highly supportive. We pride ourselves on maintaining open-door communication throughout our organization, flexibility in scheduling and a great team to work with. You will receive comprehensive online and on-the-job training and mentoring to prepare you for your new career with us. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility such as Assistant Manager and Store Manager. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits as a Retail Sales Associate will include:
Begin a fun and rewarding career with Mobile Communications! Apply now!
- Uncapped commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Contests and other incentives
- Discounted cellular service plan
- Discounted cellular equipment and accessories