Position Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 3 months +
- Serve as a catalyst for maximizing operational product delivery while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Lead process improvement initiatives affecting people, process and technology across the product line and will develop designs, transition plans, KPI's, controls and audit mechanisms to ensure that operational IT service delivery and support meet or exceed strategic goals using industry best practices and standards.
- Lead cross functional projects, generate visual solution designs, assess options, build consensus, drive buy in, implement solutions and manage change.
- Be a key change agent within the Customer Operations function and develop policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Increase the rate of new process adoption through organizational development and training and drive performance improvement through quality programs endorsed by management.
- Provide project management and team leadership driving requirements development, consensus building/conflict resolution, option assessment and rapid solution generation.
- Develop recommendations to optimize integration, governance, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction for current and emerging services.
- Build and deliver Business Process content artifacts including Business Requirements, Functional Design Documents, Use Cases, Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Software Requirements Specifications and Reporting specifications within aggressive time constraints.
- Ensure that new product design packages and order processes are fully tested, documented, communicated, accepted, optimized and transitioned into operations with minimal production or customer impact.
- Work closely with Engineering, Operations, Sales and Finance to develop Customer Operations and cross functional KPI's and dashboards.
- Provide hands on office productivity tool output, tool configuration, data manipulation, workflow development and report/dashboard generation.
- 10+ years enterprise level IT infrastructure, operations and/or customer service experience.
- Strong Business Process Optimization (BPO) skills with a demonstrated track record of improving operational performance IT Service Management process assessment, analysis, design blueprinting, documentation and implementation experience, preferably working for a provider of IT services.
- ITIL Foundations or higher certification, IIBA and/or Six Sigma (Green Belt) preferred.
- Demonstrated hands on ability to utilize tools required to be effective.
- Established track record managing multiple projects in complex, highly matrixed environments; PMP certification preferred
- Ability to interact well with people, problem solve, facilitate teams, appropriately confront issues, motivate individuals and groups, and to plan, organize and direct the activities of team members
- Exceptional communications capabilities including written, verbal and presentation skills at all levels.
*** Must be willing to submit Project Samples, Visio Samples, Process Diagramming, etc. if selected prior to an interview.
About Assurity Staffing Group:
Assurity Staffing Group is a full service Information Technology staffing firm that specializes in the identification and placement of specialized IT consultants. Our team has extensive experience collaborating with clients to understand current and future needs, and, in turn, identify the right candidate to help make your business a success. Our mission is to leverage our vast experience of Information Technology staffing experience by becoming your "one stop shop" for all your IT staffing needs. To accomplish this, we offer the experience, flexibility, and, above all, the uncompromising quality encompassing every detail of our operations.