Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Engineer Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
Make a big impact! Aspen Avionics is a small company with big opportunities. If you are looking to make a difference in the aerospace industry and be a part of exciting, fast-moving programs, then Aspen Avionics is the place for you! Apply to this position if you are an Engineer with the desire to bring new technology and innovation to the aerospace industry.
The Project Engineer has responsibility for coordinating all technical design activities for a product line from initial design to production release and support. This position serves as the communication and coordination link between the product development team and all other departments in the company.
- Responsible for total project software and hardware product design, production release, and certification.
- Generates project plans, schedules, and coordinates all engineering work
- Responsible for design documentation and configuration management
- Coordinates all design reviews throughout the development process
- Provides technical support for new product introduction into the factory and field from his project team, as well as sustaining support for existing products
- Interfaces with marketing and sales as required, to gather requirements for new products, assist with customer presentations, marketing trade shows and customer support as required
- Responsible for project budget, schedule performance
- A strong project management background with demonstrated experience in leading product development programs.
- 5 + years engineering experience in project leadership
- Firsthand experience in at least one of the design disciplines
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams
- Direct avionics design experience a plus
- Direct experience with FAA certification processes related to avionics product and operational approvals a plus
- A BS degree in Engineering or equivalent required
For more information about Aspen Avionics or to apply for this opportunity, pelase visit our website: http://www.aspenavionics.com/company/aspen-careers/
About Aspen Avionics:
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability into General Aviation cockpits and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it even easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn't always mean spending a lot of money on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
Please visit us at www.aspenavionics.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Project Engineer jobs in Albuquerque, New Mexico:
TechUSA in Albuquerque, NM
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Marathon TS in Kirtland Afb, NM
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Facilities Engineering Project Manager (Early Career) NEW!
Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, NM
Posted 2 days ago on JobsFlag