Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Little Rock, AR
Outside Sales Representative
Ash Recreation & Design, LLC
Ash Recreation is the Exclusive Sales Representative for Miracle Recreation in the states of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Miracle manufactures commercial playground equipment, play systems, and play structures designed to challenge, stimulate creativity and promote safe play for children. We are in the business of creating the world’s most super-fantabulous-wish-I-had-one-of-these-as-a-kid-playgrounds. We pride ourselves on superior product development utilizing quality materials through advanced manufacturing process while delivering excellent customer service.
For more information on our products and company, please visit www.ashrecreation.com and www.miracle-recreation.com.
We have an excellent opportunity in the Little Rock, AR area. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to develop, maintain and increase sales of our products and parts in this established territory.
- Responsible for selling product lines and establishing strong presence in the marketplace.
- Will be responsible for personally delivering sales presentations to key clients, meeting with clients, and assisting with establishing and maintaining relationships and closing deals.
- Develops and expands the customer base within the specific territory.
- Responsible for a thorough understanding of the market, competitors in the territory in order to create an effective strategy to increase our sales volume.
- Submits sales forecasting, territory reports as requested.
- Utilizes sales and advertising techniques and attends trade shows and conventions to ensure our product is promoted appropriately.
- Learns playground guidelines and standards and remains current with that knowledge.
- Visits playground sites as needed to assist with customer service.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- BS Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Must be highly competitive sales professional, preferably with experience selling to construction and government/municipalities.
- Requires a strategic thinker that understands how to establish and manage a business.
- Must have 1-3 years of direct sales experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to organize and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Must have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation.
- Strong Presentation and sales management skills.
- Goal driven with proven ability to exceed goals. A take-charge attitude with high level of self-motivation.
- Will travel extensively.
Miracle Recreation is a part of the PlayPower family of companies. Come join one of the world’s largest providers of recreational equipment!
Posted 2 years ago
Browse Outside Sales Representative jobs in Little Rock, Arkansas:
Outside Sales Representative Needed
SenText Solutions in North Little Rock, AR
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative
National Federation of Independent Business in Little Rock, AR
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative All Leads Provided
Sears Home Service in Little Rock, AR
Posted 19 hours ago on ZipRecruiter