$16 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
We are seeking a Paramedic to join our team! You will assess injuries, administer emergency medical care, and extricate trapped individuals.
- Transport injured or sick individuals to medical facilities
- Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury to establish first aid procedures
- Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Communicate with medical personnel at emergency treatment facilities
- Previous experience as an EMT, paramedic, or in other related fields
- Knowledge of first and and CPR procedures
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
About As One Ems LLC:
We are a non-emergency Ambulance service hiring a Paramedic with a great attitude and Love for People.