Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open
Artists Frame Service has been the country's best known, independently owned frame store for over forty years. We offer unmatched service to our customers with the largest framing selections available and a staff of extremely knowledgeable sales consultants. Our company culture is straight-forward: everyone approaches their work with initiative and responsibility.
We are seeking a quality oriented production workers who appreciate a stable work environment to become part of our team! We have a clean and well-lit production/manufacturing facility and will teach you how to handle delicate artwork, cut wood mouldings, and/or glass for custom frame projects of all sizes. Our customers expect extremely high quality and we deliver! Each piece is custom made; our special projects require painstaking detail, sometimes incorporating needlepoint, fillets, hand-wrapped mats, jersey sewdowns, inklines, and hinging artwork.
Our special projects positions require patience, efficiency, accurate measuring, and a precise and delicate hand. You can follow complicated instructions and exposure to beautiful artwork. This is an ideal job for individuals with a love for sewing/tailoring, needlepoint, jewelry making, etc.
Responsibilities for both roles include:
• Working with a team to cut/join wood and metal mouldings, cut glass and/or handle delicate artwork.
• Creating a quality product that will stand the test of time.
• Bagging and/or bubble wraping finished products.
• Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
• Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields is a plus.
• Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment (Double and Single Mitre Saw, Glass Cutter, Safety Blades, Crimpers)
• Ability to handle physical workload of up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Good attitude, patience, a strong focus on quality.
• Detail oriented with strong measuring skills.
• Can work from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F, frequent Saturdays until 2 pm.
Apply online at http://goltzgroup.com/careers
Complete an application in person:
Tues, Wed, Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at:
Artists Frame Service Inc.
701 N. Albany
Chicago, IL 60612
Artists Frame Service has been the country's best known, independently owned frame store for over 40 years. We offer unmatched service to our customers with the largest framing selections available and a staff of extremely knowledgeable sales consultants. Our company culture is straight-forward. Everyone approaches their work with initiative and responsibility.
The concept that picture framing is a service that can be done better and more efficiently by using the latest machinery, having better-trained employees, and buying materials direct from manufacturers has been the root of Jay Goltz's vision, since our doors opened in 1978.
Company address: 701 N. Albany Ave., Chicago, IL 60612
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Production Line Worker jobs in Chicago IL USA:
Dental Technologies Inc in Lincolnwood, IL
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Express Employment Professionals-Kankakee, IL in University Park, IL
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Dental Technologies in Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs