401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Driven by the arts?
Chicago’s largest custom picture framing service seeks a full-time professional Artwork Installer. Candidate should have an eye for detail, the ability to work independently or in a team, and be ready to contribute to our legendary customer service. You must also be comfortable driving in Chicago.
- Delivering artwork throughout Chicagoland area.
- Installation of artwork in various scenarios.
- Assisting customers with creative display ideas for their framed artwork.
- Creating memorable and positive experiences for our customers through great service.
- Clear communication with management and sales team while out in the field.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Room for growth
- Training on framing and installation techniques
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- The opportunity to work for a leader in the industry
- Low employee turnover - people enjoy working with us
- Excellent math and customer service skills.
- Excellent driving record and knowledge of Chicago streets.
- Some prior experience with art installation or other in-home skilled service.
- Weekend hours and occasional overtime are required.
- Willingness to travel on occasion to job locations outside of Chicago.
- Ideal candidate has a degree in Art/Design and an outgoing personality.
- Possess creative, methodical, as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and penchant for precision.
We are an award winning company celebrating almost 40 years of continuous growth and success.
About Artists' Frame Service:
Artists Frame Service has been the country's best known, independently owned frame store for almost 40 years. We offer unmatched service to our customers with the largest framing selections available and a staff of extremely knowledgeable sales consultants. Our company culture is straight-forward. Everyone approaches their work with initiative and responsibility.
The concept that picture framing is a service that can be done better and more efficiently by using the latest machinery, having better-trained employees, and buying materials direct from manufacturers has been the root of Jay Goltz's vision, since our doors opened in 1978.