Large nationwide company seeking an Attorney to provide legal assistance and counseling with a strong emphasis on real estate document drafting and title problem solving.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to legal inquiries, assisting company personnel with regard to legal issues as needed.
- Responsible for real estate document preparation, interpretation and resolution of disputes.
- Contract interpretation; involving counsel to company personnel regarding various contract matters.
- Dispute management; involving counsel to company personnel regarding contract or other disputes and liaising with outside counsel when necessary.
- Special projects; involving initiation and execution of various projects related to training on legal concepts and contract preparation, policies, procedures and standard forms.
- Serve as the legal liaison to an Area, District, or Corporate function department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Attorney’s License
- Two (2) years of related legal experience
- Thorough knowledge of legal research and writing techniques
- Basic knowledge of real estate, contract and business law
- Telecommunications experience useful
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse background, personalities and opinions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Superior communication skills – written and verbal
Only candidate with the required experience and education will be considered. Company offers excellent salary/benefit/bonus package. All resume submissions are highly confidential.