Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open District Sales Manager Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
• Nurture existing customers through visits, training, new product introductions.
• Identify and develop new customer accounts.
• Call on senior management of key distributors to develop annual business plans that increase market share and bookings growth.
• Provide ongoing product training and new product introductions to distributors.
• Evaluate competitors’ channels of distribution and propose sales and marketing programs to compete in the market place.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct assigned trade show exhibits. Responsibilities may include assistance at trade shows and or seminars outside of assigned region.
• Territory Budget Responsibility including Sales, Expenses and Cooperative Marketing spend.
• Maintain and update the sales information data base with customer contact information.
• Develop a strategy for developing new markets and accounts.
• Call on senior management of key distributors to develop, refine and discuss business plan for year.
• Work with marketing, and sales teams to implement and measure effectiveness of new product introductions, counter days, and pro-active activities designed to create end user sales.
• 5+ years experience managing large national or regional distributor accounts.
• Prior success in establishing new accounts.
• Extensive knowledge of products and the ability to communicate the technical features and sales benefits of these products in a compelling manner.
• Familiarity with the Electrical/Industrial/HVAC/Electronics industries.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Superior negotiation and influencing skills.
• Results oriented, creative team player.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Work, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to multitask in a team oriented fast paced environment.
• Willing to travel up to 60% of work week and a quarterly visit to the home office.
About ARJay & Associates:
We are an Executive Search firm with over 25 years of multiple industry experience. Our client is is a global leader in providing complex technology solutions. They serve a world-class customer base through their dedicated organization.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse District Sales Manager jobs in Phoenix, Arizona:
District Sales Manager AZ
BELDEN in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
District Sales Manager....E Learning.....Excellent Compensation!!!
Sunetos Academy Inc in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Lifetime Recruiting Strategies in Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter