Global leader in tire technology, design, manufacture and distribution has an immediate opening for a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
at their facility in Wilson, NC, 45 miles east of Raleigh. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Experience to include 3+ years in an ISO certified facility
- Understanding and experience in Quality Management Systems required
- Experience in equipment installation, device calibration and auditing desired
- Excellent team building and coaching/mentoring skills are desired
- Strong auditing skills desired
- Experience to include capital project planning, vendor negotiations and project management from inception to completion/implementation.
In additional to a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package, this position includes a monthly production bonus and a yearly company performance bonus.
Express interest today by submitting your resume along with your salary requirements.