Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Service Technician Jobs in North Little Rock, Arkansas
ArCom Systems is a leading provider of fire alarms, nurse call, video surveillance, access control, and mass notification in the south central United States. By having the most intensively trained security professionals in the business, we have the fastest response times in the industry. Our customers have enjoyed 35 years of the best employees, products and services doing amazing things in electronic integrated systems technology! By providing our employees the freedom to explore new ideas by investing in factory and industry expertise certifications, training, and work with cutting edge technology, we enable our team's ideas to help revolutionize the industry. We are always looking for and accepting professionals to be a part of our growing team.
Looking for an individual who has experience doing service calls and performing all necessary repairs and preventive maintenance on Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Intercom, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
Education, training, and experience: We are looking for someone with experience in electronic security. We are looking for someone to service and troubleshoot Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Intercom, and Intrusion Detection Systems. The person will assist in designing and trouble shooting in a variety of the systems. You must have a high level of customer interaction experience. The candidate will be testing all equipment after termination made to ensure performance of system. The candidate will directly and constantly work with the Service Manager to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and Service Department.
Certification, training, experience:
• 2+ years of Electronic Security and Fire Alarm experience
• ProWatch experience or certification a plus. NICET plus.
• Access Control Systems. Intrusion Detection Systems, CCTV Analog & IP Systems. Experience and certification in Rauland and Notifier equipment.
• Candidate must be computer literate.
• Must possess networking skills
• Ability to travel as required (None Out of State).
• Detailed oriented, results driven individual.
• Experience working with commercial clients.
• Strong troubleshooting aptitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent attitude, work ethic, and work quality are a must.
• Strong interpersonal and customer skills desired.
• Knowledge of NFPA and NEC codes.
• Must successfully pass criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
ArCom Systems provides full turnkey life-safety, security and communication solutions, and a total system approach through sales, design, project management, installation, inspections, service, and emergency repair. ArCom Systems has Arkansas' most carefully selected, factory trained and NICET certified technicians. In fact, our staff maintains over 165 factory and industry certifications overall, and have developed a reputation in the market as the company that invests, trains and develops their technicians and staff.
Browse service technician jobs in North Little Rock, Arkansas:
Contingent, A Comcast Business Company in Maumelle, AR
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The Hughes Agency in Little Rock, AR
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Morris South in Little Rock, AR
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter