ArCom Systems is a leading provider of fire alarms, nurse call, video surveillance, access control and mass notification in the south central United States. By having the most intensively trained security professionals in the business, we have the fastest response times in the industry. Our customers have enjoyed 37 years of the best employees, products and services doing amazing things in electronic integrated systems technology! By providing our employees the freedom to explore new ideas by investing in factory and industry expertise certifications, training, and work with cutting edge technology, we enable our team's ideas to help revolutionize the industry. We are always looking for and accepting professionals to be part of our growing team.
We are looking for an individual to manage our Shreveport, Louisiana Branch under little direction, to establish and maintain ArCom Systems presence in the Fire & Security business in the local geographic market. The Branch Manager will drive business growth across all segments of the market while meeting profitability targets and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. The individual will have a strong knowledge and understanding of NFPA, NEC codes, Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Intercom, and Intrusion Detection Systems.External and Internal Relationships:
The Branch Manager scans local market conditions, identifies current and prospective market segments, and organizes resources to secure and deliver business in order to meet market share, revenue and profitability goals. Successfully executing this market leadership role involves developing and sustaining relationships by being actively involved in face-to-face networking with Electrical contractors, General contractors, Construction firms and/or leaders, Engineering, and Security consultants.
The Branch Manager role requires collaboration and active teaming with organizations in order to serve the customer and maximize results for the business. The Branch Manager must communicate the branch's competitive situation and business needs to these internal positions, as well as understand and adapt practices that make sense for the Branch and move the business forward.PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Increases business across local market segments to establish company leadership and sustain business growth. Develops and executes short and long-term Branch business plans. Produces accurate forecasts for Branch's financial objectives.
- Manages Branch assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
- Leads Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by actively networking with community business, governmental and professional leadership; establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Drives account management principles and assesses potential customers and opportunities. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans.
- Builds Branch climate energizing team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and exceed Branch performance targets.
- Oversees Branch financial management following the policies and standards of ArCom Systems and with a stewardship creating long-term viability for the Branch.
- Establishes collaborative relationships across the Region and wider business arenas in order to maximize performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of successful practices used by other Branches.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and takes action to address satisfaction issues in a prompt and non-defensive manner.
- Builds and leads the Branch team following human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Serves as an active member of the management team including providing Branch performance information in an accurate and timely fashion, working with other management to secure customers and deliver projects (sharing resources and approaches as needed), and supporting management to maximize revenues and profitability (sharing success approaches, problem-solving, coaching and mentoring).
- Acts and manages the Branch with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; complies with all local, state and Federal regulations.
Progressive sales and/or operational experience in the electronic security industry in required. Experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or development of others and business. NICET III certification or higher preferred.Compensation:
We offer full benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K with company matching, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. Company vehicle. Cell phone reimbursement provided.