Posted 1 year ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
General Manager - Assistant Manager
About the Company
Arby's Restaurant Group (ARG) Arby's® quick service restaurants that specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. Arby's is committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and an exciting career environment for our employees.
About the Opportunity
At Arby's, you will find a fun-loving, hard-working bunch of people. Arby's is like a family in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We need a talented individual with a commitment to quality and service. Arby's has a strong culture focusing on developing our team and treating people fairly.
A General Manager is responsible for all areas of restaurant(s) financial performance: product, and inventory, cash controls, human resource requirements, equipment maintenance, operations, local store marketing and community relation programs.
· Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit. Use all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
· Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
· Provide training and developing to team members and managers
· Ensuring restaurant is 100% staffed with quality, friendly and properly trained team.
· Use training tools and programs to coach and develop all team members and management
· Ensure consistent execution of restaurant systems to maintain a clean, organized restaurant
· Ensure consistent delivery of safe food on every shift. ServSafe Certification preferred.
· Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
· Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and
· Commitment toward Company objectives. Create an atmosphere of “Esprit de Corp."
· Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond.
· Complete semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members and managers.
An Assistant Manager assists in almost all aspects of restaurant operations, including the following:
· Driving sales by providing outstanding product and service
· Coaching and motivation
· Recruiting and interviewing employees
· Inventory control / record keeping
· Training and developing employees
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great Environment!
Candidate must have previous Fast Food/QSR management experience to be considered.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
· Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
· Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Sound decision making and problem solving
· Desire for personal and professional growth
· Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
· Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
· Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty.
· Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
· Aggressive compensation
· Quarterly Bonus Potential
· On-going performance evaluations
· Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid holidays and vacation
· 401(k) with company match
Browse general managers jobs in Wilmington, North Carolina:
General Electric - Wilmington, NC
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond
Goodwin and Associates - Wilmington, NC
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
General Electric - Wilmington, NC
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond