We are hiring a Facility Support Analyst
(40hr/wk) for a high profile, first class, private corporate conference center in Crystal City, Virginia. The Facility Support Analyst will assist with managing projects and working in a team environment under minimum supervision, and direction. This position will be responsible for supporting Project Managers and staff on assigned projects.
The successful candidate for this position will be punctual, dependable, and dedicated to achieving operational excellence. Candidates with Maximo and AutoCAD experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meets with customers and serves as customer interface
- Produces, formats, and publishes project materials and reports
- Coordinates office moves
- Performs services at an experienced level to receive and respond to internal and external customer requests for services or goods related to buildings, equipment, and systems
- Coordinates facilities activities with internal and external customers and suppliers of construction and maintenance services
- Performs studies and conducts research to determine the feasibility, viability, and capability of a program or project
- Develops contract specifications for supplier goods and services and relevant documents
- Interacts with suppliers and buyers
- Defines, plans, and manages projects
- Has a thorough understanding of an organization’s needs and requirements
- Utilizes the facilities work management application Maximo to input internal and external requests for services and goods related to buildings, equipment, and systems
- Supports the processing of requests from initiation through completion and closure, documenting progress and status in Maximo and ensuring that configuration control is maintained
- Ensures metrics and related reports are generated and presented on a regular basis to appropriate personnel
- Supports Project Managers and staff with project-related communications, including project status reports, meeting minutes, and other communication as needed
- Processes and files sensitive and confidential correspondence, contracts, and financial data
- Manages logistics for departmental meetings and training sessions
- Minimum (2-3) years of professional experience
- Maximo experience a plus
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must have solid grammar and punctuation skills, including the ability to compose letters that are grammatically correct and properly formatted
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Must be able to work alone or on teams
- Requires ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
The position will start immediately.
Hours will be Monday - Friday and can vary from approximately 7:30 am - 5:30pm.
Compensation is commensurate.
Please send resume and cover letter.