Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Project Manager Jobs in Denver, CO
Compensation$70,000 to $90,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedVision, Dental, Medical, 401K
AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 12 million app installs for global app developers. Our approach is technology and data first with an eye to deliver globally.
We are seeking an experienced project manager to join a fun team of experienced engineers who have strong technical backgrounds and successful track records using cutting edge technology and data science for mobile advertising. The company culture is dynamic and fast-paced, empowering people to get shit done with no drama or politics. The engineering culture echoes that mentality with rapid, iterative release cycles and clear insight into how your work impacts revenue.
This position is heavily focused on building industry-changing products to propel revenue growth. We are currently serving billions of ad impressions annually and expect that to grow by multiple orders of magnitude.
- Work with an experienced team of technical developers to define, develop and launch awesome products
- Work with company customers to ensure project needs are appropriately defined and realized
- Lead the team of developers towards success by helping define priorities and expectations
- Help create and maintain a proper development lifecycle while fulfilling the immediate needs of the business
- Gain a clear understanding of the business
- Analyze data, trends, and metrics to define the success of products
- Lead by example and help drive a sense of urgency each and every day
- 4-5+ years of experience in Technical Project Management, or similar experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up culture is a must
- Track record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to into understand business requirements and translate them into granular technical detail
- Experience working with a team of 5 or more players
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar technologies
- Massive attention to detail
- Project management for Internet or Mobile projects a huge plus
- Understanding of technical architecture; web applications; strengths and weaknesses between technologies; and software development culture in general
- Experience working in the Internet Advertising industry
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad-tech company with it's headquarters located in the Industry building in the RiNo district of Denver; as well as global offices in London and Tel Aviv. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 40 million installs for app developers across the globe. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation, great benefits/perks, a brilliant team and amazing career experience.
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Denver, Colorado: