Last online 16 minutes ago
“Make a meaningful impact on a fast growing international startup! Headquartered in the fun, collaborative INDUSTRY building.”
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad-tech company located in Denver, London and Tel Aviv. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs the company has already delivered over 40 million installs for app developers across the globe. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation and great career experience.
You will be joining a fun team of experienced engineers who have strong technical backgrounds and successful track records using cutting-edge technology and data science for mobile advertising. The company culture is dynamic and fast-paced, empowering people to get things done. The engineering culture echoes that mentality with rapid, release cycles and clear insight into how your work impacts revenue.
· Build a REST API middle tier layer between our large-scale MySQL database (billions of records) and our front-end client interfaces ensuring data integrity, security and performance
· Build serving infrastructure that can serve hundreds of millions of mobile ad impressions daily
· Enhance ETL processes to efficiently reduce billions of events into usable aggregates for reporting and client consumption
· Work closely with product owners, designers, QA and other engineers in an agile development environment to deliver timely, industry-leading solutions and satisfy customers.
· Extensive experience with Java/JVM in a scalable, multithreaded and distributed context
· Strong SQL skills a must
· Exposure to Scala a strong plus
· Experience in building RESTful services
· Experience with NoSQL, JSON and modern frameworks for caching/messaging/queueing desired
· Familiarity with big data platform infrastructure a plus
· Thorough and diligent about writing excellent code and being responsible for your own bugs
· Experience in an environment with a strong engineering environment/culture
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced startup culture
· Experience with current software development principles and practices, including test-driven development, as well as good troubleshooting skills.
· CS or CIS degree preferred, or equivalent experience
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad-tech company with it's headquarters located in the Industry building in the RiNo district of Denver; as well as global offices in London and Tel Aviv. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 40 million installs for app developers across the globe. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation, great benefits/perks, a brilliant team and amazing career experience.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 14 days ago