Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Senior Accountant Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Senior Accountant and Analyst
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION/ POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Senior Accountant is a key contributor to planning, directing, and controlling the financial functions of the Company. The role assists the Controller and/or CFO to monitor daily accounting transactions and partner with functional managers to analyze the cost reduction opportunities.
Progression to management within 6 to 12 months depending on experience and deliverables.
• Prepares, reviews, and verifies accuracy of journal entries
• Completes account reconciliations and analysis timely and accurately, generating and maintaining accurate and error free financial accounts, including the monthly equity expenses records
• Prepares financial statement analysis, comparing actual to budget and prior year amounts.
• Researches variances and develops informative commentary
• Knowledgeable of SOX, maintain solid internal controls with no deficiencies, successfully completes external and internal audits with no significant findings
• Knowledge of cost accounting and standard costs accounting
• Interfaces with management, proactively responds to financial and other data requests
• Assists accurate and timely budgets, forecasts, and financial analysis and models
• Self-sufficient, meet commitments before they're due, assumes ownership, doesn't have to be reminded to complete tasks, seeks out additional work and responsibilities, overcomes obstacles, does whatever it takes to complete tasks ahead of schedule, actively seeks to help others, and doesn't offer excuses
• Ability and dedication to develop to a level to own the month-end closing process, ensures all deliverables are met on time, overcomes obstacles and challenges, does whatever is necessary to deliver quality output on time
• Attending and participating in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies
• Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited university
• Three years as an independent auditor in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
• Two to four years general accounting in a manufacturing, biotech, or distribution field
• Ability to speak, read, and write Mandarin Chinese preferred
• Works in an office environment with occasional light lifting of files, binders, and other documents
About Applied BioCode:
Applied BioCode is a public company traded on the Taiwan Emerging Market Exchange that designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes multiplex testing products for the $52 billon In-Vitro diagnostics market.
Their Barcoded Magnetic Bead (BMB) technology and detection systems facilitate the development of highly multiplexed nucleic acids or protein detection assays. The BMB technology offers up to 4,096 unique digital barcodes for multiplex analysis with unmatched decoding accuracy. Applied BioCode's In-Vitro diagnostic products focus on the molecular infectious disease segment of the market with assays that detect pathogens for gastrointestinal tract infections, respiratory infections, and sexually transmitted infections.
Applied BioCode partners with a variety of other diagnostic companies with applications that include infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, allergies, transplantations, transfusions, hepatitis, and the gut microbiome. In addition to the In-Vitro diagnostics market, Applied BioCode also partners with companies to develop applications for other areas of the diagnostics industry including the life science research, agricultural testing, and veterinary markets.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Senior Accountant jobs in Santa Fe Springs, California:
iWorks, LLC. in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Accountant - Travel / Hospitality
Accounting Placements Direct in Cypress, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Accountant (Non-Profit)
Accounting Principals in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter