Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Inventory Control Manager Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA
“Rapidly Growing Biotech Startup Seeks: Instrument Assembly Technician”
JOB DESCRIPTION/ POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Buyer/ Material Control candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to ensure that assigned suppliers meet or exceed Company standards for quality, delivery, and price. The job requires daily interaction with suppliers in the medical devices/ biotechnology and manufacturing field. The candidate will be responsible for resolving any issues affecting Company supply chain efficiency and reliability.
· MRP planning and implementation
· Negotiate supplier contracts to obtain best pricing and establish blanket POs where appropriate and cost effective
· Research, develop and partner with new suppliers to determine options for purchases for improved competitive advantage while maintaining the highest levels of quality and delivery
· Manage and develop relationships with suppliers to reduce costs and improve quality including on-time deliveries
· Use company MRP reports to expedite/reschedule supply replenishment as needed
· Monitor discrepant material affecting the production schedule and perform ERP transactions to account for discrepant material.
· Coordinate resolution of discrepancies involving working with Quality Assurance to keep current on material non-conformance and corrective actions
· Review, update, and develop department operating procedures, ensuring compliance to all regulatory and quality requirements
Other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education/experience
· 4-7 years of work experience in a purchasing, material control, or procurement in a manufacturing, medical devices, or biotechnology environment
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Proficient in Syspro ERP system software a plus
Works in an office, laboratory, and warehouse environment, with occasional light lifting up to 20 lbs.
Applied BioCode is a public company traded on the Taiwan Emerging Market Exchange that designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes multiplex testing products for the $52 billon In-Vitro diagnostics market.
Their Barcoded Magnetic Bead (BMB) technology and detection systems facilitate the development of highly multiplexed nucleic acids or protein detection assays. The BMB technology offers up to 4,096 unique digital barcodes for multiplex analysis with unmatched decoding accuracy. Applied BioCode's In-Vitro diagnostic products focus on the molecular infectious disease segment of the market with assays that detect pathogens for gastrointestinal tract infections, respiratory infections, and sexually transmitted infections.
Applied BioCode partners with a variety of other diagnostic companies with applications that include infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, allergies, transplantations, transfusions, hepatitis, and the gut microbiome. In addition to the In-Vitro diagnostics market, Applied BioCode also partners with companies to develop applications for other areas of the diagnostics industry including the life science research, agricultural testing, and veterinary markets.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Inventory Control Manager jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA: