Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical, Vision, Life
Yankees, Angels, Eagles, Seahawks, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, Bonnaroo…the biggest names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and drink sold at these venues, and at a global list of other clients that you just wouldn’t believe. Didn’t think Point of Sale could be sexy? Think again.
Appetize is looking for a truly exceptional Product Manager to work with our product team. This is a critical role, building products from existing ideas and helping to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You will lead the continuous enhancement and delivery of new product functionality by defining customer needs and then translating that to requirements via user stories and other input, working with development, marketing and sales teams. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact, and what you and your team build matters here.
We have an incredible team, with a brilliant culture…what are you waiting for?
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative point of sale products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Appetize’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Regulation - Keep current with compliance and relevant regulations affecting the marketplace and relevant product functionality
- Help discuss and refine solutions to technical problems in consultation with the development team
- 3+ years of enterprise product management experience
- POS system and retail domain expertise
- Experience managing complete Product life cycle from inception to launch
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira
- Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- A strong high-level knowledge of common web application architectures
Appetize, the Los Angeles based Point of Sale company, is serving its modern ordering and payment technology to over 400 enterprise businesses. We're a a fast-growing and disruptive technology company that is steadily replacing legacy point of sale systems in the sports and entertainment, education, and professional industries. Appetize marquee venues including, Madison Square Garden, US Bank Stadium, University of North Carolina, and the San Jose Convention Center. Appetize redefines the ordering and payment process through its POS, handheld, kiosk, and inventory products for operators, as well as its mobile ordering platform for fans. For more information, visit www.getappetize.com.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 26 days ago