Sorry, this job was closed 15 days ago. See all open Marketing Manager Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Event & Trade Show Marketing Manager
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, 401K, Vision, Dental
Appetize Technologies is looking for an Event & Trade Show Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new and dynamic marketing team developing and executing a series of corporate events including tradeshows, executive conferences, client dinner experiences, user conferences and more. We are looking for an experienced event marketer with a solid understanding of event planning both live and virtual, execution and measurement methodologies. In this role, you will execute marketing events to meet business objectives and to ensure event success. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who has a strong ability to communicate across teams and individuals, be organized and able to proactively manage multiple programs and tasks, and a passion for fresh ideas in the event space.
- Execute on sales and regional events including trade shows, customer events, field marketing events, field sales kickoff and company meetings.
- Manage set up, execution and marketing support for events (US-based travel may necessary for some, but not all events.)
- Conceptualize fresh, creative and compelling promotions for the event.
- Support event management process, analysis, tracking and reporting via salesforce.com
- Own budget - achieve discounted rates and make bottom line decisions to benefit the business.
- Drive registration process and tools.
- Support event reporting process for the sales and executive team on the overall registrants, attendees, pipeline and wins.
- Work closely with internal teams and sales organization to ensure marketing message is aligned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to navigate cross-department relationships
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once while remaining fiscally responsible
- Min 3 years of event management experience coordinating user conferences, executive events, tradeshows and targeted marketing programs
- Salesforce.com experience required,
- Marketing automation experience preferred
- Email marketing experience required
- Ability to collaborate with a team; comfortable with bringing abstract brainstorming ideas
- Must be a self-starter taking initiative while simultaneously being able to adapt to sudden changes
- High energy level and sense of humor are necessary
- Maintains focus while working under deadlines
- Travel 30-50%
Appetize is one of Los Angeles's fastest growing technology companies that is steadily replacing legacy Point of Sale systems in arenas, music festivals, stadiums, amphitheaters, convention centers, theaters, and quick service restaurants nationwide. Appetize's modern approach to software redefines the ordering and payment process through its POS platform, handheld, kiosk, and inventory products for operators, as well as its state-of-the-art mobile ordering platform for fans. For more information, visit www.getappetize.com.
Appetize, the Los Angeles based Point of Sale company, is serving its modern ordering and payment technology to over 400 enterprise businesses. We're a a fast-growing and disruptive technology company that is steadily replacing legacy point of sale systems in the sports and entertainment, education, and professional industries. Appetize marquee venues including, Madison Square Garden, US Bank Stadium, University of North Carolina, and the San Jose Convention Center. Appetize redefines the ordering and payment process through its POS, handheld, kiosk, and inventory products for operators, as well as its mobile ordering platform for fans. For more information, visit www.getappetize.com.
Posted date: 20 days ago
Browse Marketing Manager jobs in Los Angeles, California: