At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Day to Day job Duties:
(what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
· Play a key role in the full project lifecycle with complete end to end involvement from initial set-up to the final delivery of the project
· Work with customer to analyze and understand their requirements.
· Participate in workshops, requirement documentation, prepare training material, configuration, design of solution
· Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes, customize and design the solution.
· Understand the customer's Global Design Model and map business processes and requirements to the GDM
· Participate in various testing - Unit and System testing, Integration testing, help with user acceptance testing.
· Work with customer team to finalize the design and configuration.
· Support the solution during the warranty period.
· Document the solution and transition to the AMS team for long term support.
· Participate in Audits and comply with GDM.
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
Minimum of 3+ years Experience in Sales and Distribution including Order Management Pricing & Rebates Billing & Invoicing Integration with MM & FICO
This position requires someone who can travel at least 30%.
70% would be remote.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Nice to Have; (But not a must)