Sorry, this job was closed 15 days ago.
“Truly Patient Focused with a strong Team Environment.”
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse with a professional demeanor and excellent skill set. Hiring for our Solon location. Apex Dermatology and Skin Surgery is a growing, fast paced environment. We pride ourselves on providing excellent individualized care for all our patients and a positive work environment for our entire team. We provide a fun, high energy environment with an emphasis on team work. Must have strong medical terminology, strong communications skills and be able to type 35+ wpm. Dermatology experience preferred, ECW experience a plus, but not required.
• Prepare patients for examination and procedures, obtains patient histories, allergies, and vital signs, dictation for the Provider while in the room.
• Ensure proper set up for procedures and assists provider with procedures. Maintain proper sterile and non-sterile technique when indicated.
• Administer injections ordered by the provider
• Provide patient education as directed by the provider
• Maintain exam room supplies and cleanliness
• Monitor and complete the clinical in-box tasks, e-prescribing, telephone encounters, and assigned task box
• Handle all clinical phone calls in conjunction with the providers
• Maintain and follow up with biopsy results for patients
• Perform proper wound care as directed by the provider
• Assists with autoclave procedures, and quality controls
• Complete clerical functions as directed such as: prior authorizations, schedule new and follow up appointments, answer phones, scanning documents into the electronic record
∙ Maintain knowledge with electronic medical records
Company address: 32875 Solon Rd. Solon Ohio 44139
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Certified Medical Assistant jobs in Solon OH USA:
Community Health Care Inc. in Akron, OH
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Apex Dermatology in Solon, OH
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Northeastern Ohio Medical Specialist in Akron, OH
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter