Title: Accessibility QA Tester(Need PWD candidates (Persons with Disabilities))
- Someone who uses Screen reader full time, not just for testing purposes;
- Experience with testing web and mobile applications using screen readers/ A11y tools like JAWS, Voice over, Talk back, Chrome Vox, etc.
- Good knowledge of Software testing life cycle, experienced in executing test cases, filing bugs, creating test reports, etc.
- Knowledge of Web accessibility guidelines, and familiarity with Section 508 guidelines is desirable.
- Be able to work as part of a bigger QA team and may need to interact with engineering and product teams, if needed.
Location - Mountain View, CA
3 months ago