Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Risk Manager Jobs in Boston, MA
Reports to: VP, Medical Affairs
Assists the Vice President Medical Affairs (VPMA) and Regional Director of Quality and Safety with the development and implementation of the Hospital-wide Performance Improvement and Risk Management Programs consistent with board approved plans and regulatory and standard setting agencies.
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science in Health Care related field, Masters or JD preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience within a healthcare setting with a focus on patient safety, risk management or quality improvement. Experience with demonstrated understanding of root cause analysis and FMEA analysis and statistical analysis tools.
1. Strong organizational skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work across disciplines.
3. Ability to analyze data, formulate meaningful information.
4. Ability to work with, develop, motivate multi-disciplinary CQI Teams.
Training in patient safety or risk management and quality/performance Improvement methodology, concepts, education and implementation.
1. Provides administrative support for the Quality and Safety Committee, Patient Safety Triage Team, Performance Improvement Task Forces and other related committees
2. Attends departmental/hospital meetings where measurement and evaluation functions and quality management activities are performed, as agreed upon by the VPMA, Chairman of the committee or the Director of Service.
3. Attends Performance Improvement Task Force meetings and Collaborative Group Practice meetings where performance improvement activities are conducted.
4. Assists with the annual evaluation of the Performance Improvement Plan and Program, on behalf of the Performance Improvement Council.
5. Assists with follow-up of patient safety and risk issues addressed by the Quality and Safety Committee.
6. Conducts root cause analysis in the event of a sentinel or near miss event. Coordinates review of medical information, debriefs all individuals as identified, performs cause and effect analysis and coordinates expert panel review, root solution and follow-up for all incidents identified
For additional information please contact Pat Craig at 781 696-1201 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
About AP Healthcare:
American Personnel Healthcare Division
The American Personnel Healthcare division provides staffing solutions for healthcare facilities. We manage supplemental staffing programs for hospitals, clinics and medical centers.
We offer a variety of Nursing and Healthcare assignments that give you more options to accommodate your life. For a sample of the available positions that fit your criteria apply today.
Hospitals and clinics require more than medical professionals to provide quality healthcare. The following are some of the areas we specialize in:
Nursing - Executive Leadership
Healthcare Information Technology
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Risk Manager jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: